Senior Living Wall Technician
Scotscape Smartscape is a leading edge provider of green solutions for urban environments. We currently employ over 100 staff from our head office and nursery in Surrey, operating a fleet of vehicles to service projects across the UK.
We are seeking a Senior Living Wall Technician to join our team.
The candidate should have a recognised qualification in horticulture, be able to demonstrate initiative, possess excellent communication and customer service skills, and have a current driving licence.
You will be responsible maintaining Living walls and interior plants. Additional duties may include installation of new plants and replacement plants. Working to a weekly schedule in London and surrounding areas.
- Attend site – General maintenance and upkeep of living walls to a high standard
- Maintain assigned Living walls and irrigation systems
- Organise – Deliveries at HQ yard and to all clients addresses. Ensure deliveries arrive and leave site clean and organised at all times – Report any discrepancies to living wall maintenance manager
- Health and safety checks weekly – All maintenance team’s equipment/PPE/Tools
- Audits Weekly – All plants/materials on site and in yard
- Liaise with living wall maintenance manager on a daily basis
- Administration duties assisting the maintenance manger
- Friendly, professional communication with client contact
- Manage living walls in UK & Europe
- Horticulture experience working with Living walls and irrigation systems (essential)
- Good plant knowledge (essential)
- Full UK Driver’s License (essential)
- PA1 & PA6 (preferred)
This role comes with potential promotion to Assistant Maintenance Manager for the right candidate.
Salary – Up to £30k DOE
Immediate Start Available - Full time, Permanent