Living Wall Technician
Scotscape is a leading edge provider of green solutions for urban environments. We currently employ over 100 staff from our head office and nursery in Surrey, operating a fleet of vehicles to service projects across the UK.
We are seeking a Living Wall Technician to join our team.
The candidate should have a recognised qualification in horticulture, be able to demonstrate initiative, possess excellent communication and customer service skills, and have a current driving licence.
You will be responsible for maintaining Living walls and automated irrigation systems. Additional duties may include installation of new plants and replacement plants. Working to a weekly schedule in London and surrounding areas.
- Attend site – General maintenance and upkeep of living walls to a high standard
- Maintain assigned Living walls and irrigation systems
- Confidently assess living walls and send reports to the maintenance manager
- Organise and schedule own workload
- Friendly, professional communication with client contact
- Horticulture experience working with Living walls and irrigation systems (essential)
- Good plant knowledge (essential)
- Full UK Driver’s License (essential)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Passionate and dedicated Sound & Demonstrable knowledge of horticulture
- Ideally, hold the following active tickets; IPAF, first aid PASMA, spraying including PA1 and PA6 (preferred)
- Ability to work under own initiative, and ability to work flexible hours.
- Candidates with previous experience in, or job titles including Irrigation Maintenance Operative, Horticulture, Field Maintenance Operative, Horticultural, Maintenance Assistant, Living Wall Operative, Living Wall Gardener, Irrigation Consultant, Horticulturist, Gardener, Irrigation Specialist may also be considered
- Be willing to travel nationwide UK
- Salary – Up to £30K DOE + Overtime, Benefits and Company Vehicle
Immediate Start Available - Full time, Permanent