Qualifications and requirements
- A self starter who is able to work alone when required
- Good knowledge of plants, garden maintenance and the tools used
- Good organisational skills
- An enthusiastic and passionate attitude toward their work
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- A clean Driver's Licence is required
- PA1 & PA6 Spraying Licence
- Other related qualifications would be desirable
- Fluent English
- General Garden maintenance including lawns, shrubs flower beds.
- Sign off works/Time sheets send to the appropriate manager on a weekly basis.
- Schedule yourself and your team to undertake your work to a high standard
- Health and safety checks includng regular checks on equipment, PPE & Tools.
- Run regular Audits – to include Van defect checks, tools, uniform, chemicals, materials on site and in yard.
- Liaise with site and facilities managers.
- Work closely and liaise directly with the Contracts Manager.
Vehicle and mobile phone provided.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to develop their career and grow with the company in a most worthwhile industry.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified men and women.
Located in Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Terms: Full Time Employment
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV